“Ms.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Karen H
Central, South Carolina, United States
“Ms.”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We really enjoyed our stay in the cozy cabin! The cabin is beautiful and immaculate. The location was ideal for our drive on the Blue Ridge Highway. Judie, our hostess, was very helpful and welcoming. We also ate at Roma, a local Italian restaurant only a mile from the cabin - very tasty!! We hope to return sometime soon!!

bmacbain
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Lake getaway! ”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Cabin was very nice and clean! Has great front porch with seating and nice grill for cooking. Very close to lake James. We will defiantly stay there again!

Hi Ben,
Thanks so much for staying at my cabin. I really enjoyed having you and were great guests. I hope you will stay with me again when you are in the area. You took great care of the cabin and I loved It!
Take care,

Liked best: the cleanliness
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Hi Tricia,
This is so strange! I am just now seeing your response. I simply don't know where it has been. Although it is late, I wanted to thank you for your wonderful note you left for me on Tripadvisor. You were a wonderful guest and I hope you will return to the cabin some day when you feel the need for soliture. Thanks again,
Kathy D
“cozy christmas”
Reviewed 5 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We spent christmas in this cute cabin,our son who works in charlotte could not get home for the holidays so we had a wonderful time seeing local sights, hiking, relaxing,cooking and drinking.Judie is very sweet and accommodating. Great place for a couple to re energize or for a family to hang out.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hi Kathy,
Another guest sent a review and I am just now seeing yours. I don't know where it has been for 2 years. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for choosing my cabin to relax in and enjoy the area. I'm so glad it was a special Christmas for you. I know it was wonderful being with your son again. Thanks again for your visit and I hope your return someday as it was wonderful having you at the cabin.
Thanks,
Judie Gunter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing