“Check your take out order!”
Review of New York Pizza Pub

New York Pizza Pub
Ranked #17 of 92 Restaurants in Nags Head
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We ordered takeout to eat at our rental. My brother and husband picked up the food and they didn’t ask to go through the order before paying. Food was very good but I ordered and paid for meatballs to be added to my meal...no meatballs when we opened it up. Would go back but will definitely ask to check the order before leaving.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, perfect crust and the Garlic knots were good as well. Appears to be a local place, staff knew people by name. Friendly and fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My wife and I ate here based upon the reviews. Our server, Carol T. was very good. Nice personality and helpful. My wife ordered the Cesar salad w/grilled chicken and I had the chicken parmesan w/side salad. Both meals were very good however, in all honesty, the chicken parm was ok good. Both salads greens were very fresh and crispy. Next time we go here we'll try the pizza. I'd still recommend dining here even if it's not NY/NJ.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We have been here several times while on vacation. Tonite we had the pizza and wings! We had no wait and seated immediately. Waitress was polite and professional! She made sure we were well taken care of. We ordered the Superoni Pizza and Hot Wings (they are breaded) Mild. Both were great entrees. This place has never let us down! Great food & great service! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We just went in for apps and some drinks and they were awesome. Weronika was a great server and Victor makes out of this world drinks!!!