“Spring break”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here for the first time and the food was great and the service was great! I had the prime rib special and collards with corn bread and mashed potatoes! She had the hamburger with fries and she said it was ok! Love the history of this place celebrated 80 years last year!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,475)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast and it was fantastic. The country ham was great! Coffee was great. Waitress was fantastic as well.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This restaurant is across from Jennett's Pier. I wasn't expecting much, but wads I wrong. I had the shrimp and fries and assumed the portion would be rather small. The portion was so filling and tasted so good. My friends had various fish sandwiches and thought they were excellent. One member of our party had the peanut butter chocolate pie and called it fantastic.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We went for drinks and appetizers. Food was delicious and bartender was great. Went back the next morning for breakfast and the food was delicious and the waitress was great!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed another breakfast with the friendly staff at Sam & Omie’s. Very nice to experience the authentic feel of an OBX tradition and great food.