“Breakfast stop off”

Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Nags Head
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Description: 6 time winner of "Best Coffee on the Beach" by the Coast Magazine. Coffee fresh roasted in store. Espresso, teas, in house bakery, wine bar, local craft beers to go. Free high speed wifi with plug in power. Open daily at 6 am - 6pm year around.
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

What a lovely coffee shop. My husband is hard to please but he loved loved his coffee. Breakfast was great. Service fab.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

I came here for coffee and dessert right after lunch at another restaurant and the moment I walked in I fell in love with the place. This smell is delicious, the atmosphere is amazing, and the staff is friendly and accommodating. I will definitely return here often !!!

1  Thank Frank d
Reviewed 19 March 2016

I recently wrote a review about Front Porch in Nags Head of how uncomfortable the service was. Well I am happy to say I have gone back after hearing things have changed and am very impressed with how much more friendly the staff is. THANK GOD because I love the coffee there. So anyone out there that read my review from a few months ago please believe me when I say it is so much better now. Smiling faces and happy to get your coffee. The people are great. I want to also say that the girls in KDH are awesome too. Maria and Chanel keep on smiling because it makes my day. Thanks Front Porch Love Your coffee!!!!!

Coffeeman1952, Owner at Front Porch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

Thank you for your update. Glad to hear that you've found improvement. Our staff has worked hard to correct the deficiencies that you had indicated.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Really great local coffee and a must-visit while in the Outer Banks! Many local restaurants serve their coffee---delicious!

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

Front porch café in Nagshead is The best. It has the best staffing of any establishment on the Outer Banks and is a very happy friendly environment to drink coffee and relax or have meetings!!