All reviewshoneymoon suiteseparate showerhardwood floorsbalcony overlookingthe outer banksroanoke soundfull kitchenchocolate covered strawberrieswhirlpool tubnice kitchenliving roomwaterfront roomwater viewromantic getawaycovered parkingbottle of champagneplace to stay
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Our room was very clean and had everything we needed. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Would love to stay here again. The view from our bedroom was fabulous and the grounds were very well kept. My husband enjoyed fishing right outside our door.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Beverly S, General Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Nadine,

The Oasis staff takes pride in providing a warm, welcoming, clean environment to our guests. We appreciate your taking the time to give a review.

We do hope you will return!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I was very lucky to have meet Beverly and her staff on Tuesday May 1st. I had the misfortune of having a motorcycle wreck on the Washington Baum Bridge which left me stranded. The Oasis Suites Hotel was the closest so I contacted Beverly for assistance. Not only did they provide me with a beautiful room over looking the water, they went out of there way to ensure I was settled. My dealings with authorities, insurance and car rental took significant time which took me late into the night. I had no access to food as most places where closed. Beverly was gracious enough to drive me into town to ensure I would have dinner. Once my day concluded I really enjoyed the room. Super clean, very nice! They have earned my business and I will return. Thank you so much Oasis Suites......

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Thank R. W
Beverly S, General Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

We at Oasis Suites feel that your misfortune was our good fortune! It was such a pleasure to meet you and to appreciate that even in bad situations good things happen to good people! We are happy that we were able to offer accommodations to make an otherwise unpleasant situation manageable. We look forward to your return visit! Take care and safe riding!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We blocked the whole place for our Manteo wedding and everything was absolutely perfect for us and all our guests! The whole place is super clean, the staff are all wonderful, and the suites are spacious and comfortable. We won't stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: We love the water front rooms and the third floor suites have cathedral ceilings!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Beverly S, General Manager at Oasis Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Ashley,

It was such a pleasure for all of the Oasis staff to have you, Lawrence and your family here! You were all so enjoyable! We wish you many years of love and laughter! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Staff was very Friendly and helpful. The hotel was incredibly nice! Rooms were very nicely decorated and nice. The Deck area was perfect. My family will stay here again in the future! Parking was controlled.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words! We at the Oasis look forward to your return!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Our stay at the Oasis Suites Hotel was truly a great experience. The staff at the hotel were extremely friendly and eager to accommodate any request that we had. I enjoyed a friendly chat with the desk clerk every morning when I would go down for coffee. The suite we had was on the sound side and had everything you could ask for. The suite had a private balcony and the way the hotel was designed you did not see the other balconies so it was very private. We would wake up in the mornings with a great view of the sound and the sunsets at night were spectacular. Location of hotel was really good because you drove a few miles one way and you were at the beach or drive the other direction and you were in the town of Manteo. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a nice quiet get away.

Room Tip: Rooms on the sound side facing the water are the best.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lwjones47

We at the Oasis agree that our sunsets are amazing! We pride ourselves in offering our guests a clean, quiet and welcoming environment. Your review and recommendation of the Oasis Suites is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!