“Bohemian rhapsody ”

Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Murphy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Great blend of coffees and wines. Enjoyed my morning there sipping from a ceramic coffee cup, surrounded by art, beautifully crafted mugs and jewelry with a varied selection for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Creative plating and very laid back being in the hub of downtown but surrealistically quaint. Service was on spot and the friendliness brought out my inner hippie. Can’t wait to go back for lunch. Peace, love and happiness*

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The service was quick and friendly, the coffee was very very good and the baristas offered wonderful selections. Also the local artists art decorating the walls were beautiful

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Needing a place for lunch, my wife and I decided to try Daily Grind and Wine. It was a good decision.
I had a rockin’ Reuben and my wife had a Cuban. We were both pleased with our individual meals.
The staff was friendly too.
If you are looking for a good place for lunch, try Daily Grind and Wine.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Have been several times. Service is always friendly and helpful.
Coffee only sometimes and lunch a few times. My husband loves to go into town and get a sandwich.
They do have beer and wine. Very pleased with the selection of both.
Lunch with my folks all items were delicious.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great service and sweet staff! The Black and Bleu wrap was excellent and definitely get the potato salad. I love that you can go coffeehouse or bar and the only thing I can think of is I wish they were open later. :)