“Great family vacation cabin”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Loft Cabin

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
turkeyMia...
Miami, Fl
“Great family vacation cabin”
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed in the Loft cabin with our 4 grandchildren and my husband and myself this past week and what a great time was had by ourselves and our grandchildren ages 5-9 years old!! Very clean and very comfortable!! Will definitely return because our grandchildren had a great and memorable time!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outdoor nature was perfect
Liked least: A little far from town but that was what we signed up for!
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
18 Aug 2015
Thanks for taking time to post this great review! The mountains are a great place for family to spend quality time together.

Greg and Paula
ChristyBe...
“Overall great except a couple of things:”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

It was great and cozy. My family loved it. My only complaint which really isn't is that the "sleeper sofa" wasn't a sleeper sofa but a normal couch which was fine for us but just mentioning it since the site does mention it. We also had a dirty shower which is a complaint. Staff was very friendly and the gift shop prices were very reasonable and not just for being a fun park but just really reasonable. I would highly recommend staying there. The kitchen was very well equipped including seasonings. The sit out porch was so nice. We enjoyed sitting out there. Thank you for responding so well to my questions even while out of state Debbie!!!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 Jun 2014
Thank you for your nice review. Although our direct website did have the update on the couch, the Flipkey site did not, but that has now been updated. We put an extra queen size mattress upstairs so the cabin still sleeps 7 but not on a pullout couch. For the one night you stayed we had a temporary cleaning service which we are not using anymore. If you look at our many reviews for WagonMaster Adventure Ranch, you will see that we take great pride in our clean cabins and public restrooms. I apologize for the problem you encountered while I was not in town. I can assure you that was not the normal situation. I'm glad you had a great time and we hope you will consider coming again. Debbie
Jacksonville
Reviewed 17 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Huntersville Nc
Reviewed 24 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

rock hill
Reviewed 23 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing