“Good food, excellent service”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #60 of 129 Restaurants in Morehead City
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

After visiting several local pizza places while vacationing in Atlantic Beach which were disappointing, we decided to try Pizza Hut. The two medium pan pizzas were great, one cheese, and one half supreme and half other toppings. Our server, Melissa, was friendly, attentive, and helpful. The only negative was the cleanliness of the bathroom. We would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We went to this Pizza Hut at lunchtime on a Sunday, it was well after noon so things should have been up and running for the lunch buffet. But they weren't. When we got there, there was one other table besides us (my husband, myself, and our three month old granddaughter). There were three pizzas on the buffet, with only a few slices left on any one of them. OK, give them a chance, let them catch up. Didn't happen, though. The after church rush started to come in, the tables filled up but the buffet didn't. It was like having 25 people fighting over two large pizzas. We stopped going to the Pizza Hut in Havelock because it was - well, nasty. I love Pizza Hut's food, but I guess I'm going to have to find another place to get my fix.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Very friendly waitress, wasn't too busy. Food came in a reasonable amount of time. Clean inside and easy to get to.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

There were two couples that went to this restaurant. The waitress was as nice as a family member. We were the only customers in the restaurant. We ordered 3 large pizzas, got them quick exactly as we ordered. Once we ordered people started coming in. It appeared they got their food quickly as well.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

There isn't a lot of selection at the salad bar, but it is o.k.. The pizza is delicious though. The service was o.k., but they were very busy with take out orders and other things. One thing that bothered me was the cleanliness of the restaurant. It seemed clean overall, but from the booth where we sat the sun coming through the window shone directly on a large vent area on the side of the salad bar and it was very dusty. Since the air conditioning was blowing directly on my husband, he looked up at the vent in the ceiling above him and saw that the a.c. vents were dusty and kind of moldy too. That was a bit of a turn off.