Open today: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Can't visit Race City USA without stopping at JR Motorsports!

Get a behind the scenes look at a working shop and see the set where Dale Jr tapes his weekly show... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
TaraM1903
Crookston, Minnesota
So amazing!

Call ahead and try to get the behind the scenes tour! It's free and you get to go into the shop. We... read more

Reviewed 26 October 2018
Elizabeth B
Pickerington, Ohio

All reviews gift shop radio studio behind the scenes nascar fan race shops take photos fan friendly quick visit behind glass guided tour staff was very friendly merchandise garage fans dale xfinity cars
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We traveled here from Scotland as part of our Nascar themed Silver Anniversary vacation. We had an amazing time while we were here. If you love Nascar then you have to visit here. Prices for merchandise was really good. In fact the best of all the Nascar shops we visited. The staff were super nice & interacted with us throughout our visit. You did Dale Jnr proud.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank sharonscottishlass
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I always stop by when I'm in town for my yearly business trip. It is a nice and quaint shop. They are always friendly. I have stopped in before and talked with Kerry Earnhardt. I have also met Kelley Earnhardt Miller. Both are extremely nice and down to earth.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

While they are only 1 of 2 places open Saturday's there are no tours offered. Kind of crazy and not very fan friendly to have 90%of the race shops only open during the week and tours only offered during the week. Um hello your fans work to afford ticket prices and all your merch.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Nice place to see a working Nascar garage and most of all get some Jr. souvenirs. Lots to see and one day we hope to see JR do his Dirty Mo show.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank SheWei
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I dropped by this shop as I checked out multiple NASCAR shops. There is a good gift shop and a window to check out the ongoing shop preparations. The one difference from here to other shops is that the Dirty Mo Radio studio is also in the back of the shop that can be seen through a glass window.

Date of experience: June 2017