All reviews room was clean would stay again place to sleep lake norman motel muffins cleanliness
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for four nights, and found it to be very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable, the noise was not bad from the road. There were plenty of restaurants and near a lot of stores for everything we needed.
The front desk was very helpful with restaurants and things to do. You enter your room from the outside and park in front of your room. The weather is good so I did not mind, parking out in front. My husband said the breakfast was good. This is family owned and kept very nice. The room was very clean.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This was a last minute trip for my Husband and I, flying by the seat of our pants. Saw Carolina Inn & Suites on a billboard and decided to try it and check out Lake Norman at the same time. Room was CLEAN!!! Not fancy! Breakfast wasn't that great (no eggs/sausage/bacon) Prepackaged croissants and muffins but I just want a clean room, sheets towels and a comfy bed. Got that total package at this place. We'll go back when in the area. No Pets allowed! One nice feature is sink is outside the shower/toilet room so someone can brush teeth, apply makeup, style hair while the other is showering. No inside corridor. All rooms have outside entrance. Doesn't bother me but might bother some folks.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Booked through Expedia. When arrived the receptionist made us wait for 30 min while she was calling Expedia to check on details of our reservation. You might book directly. The room is OK for the price.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2017

This motel proved to be ideal for us and the room, 220, being quiet. The location was very good for our visit with everywhere close to hand. It was fair value for money and certainly clean and serviced each day to our satisfaction and the breakfast was sufficient. I feel that the owners presented their establishment very well and did everything I could reasonably expect them to do to make my stay a good on and I would definitely return - they are nice people. I regret that I refused the extremely nice shirt that was offered to me, wish I had it now!

Room tip: A couple of rooms have a/c units outside and the noise from them may be too much for some people.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Stopped here late just looking for a place to sleep for the night and they had the lowest price in town. Room was good and the bed was adequate. Too tired to check out the channel selection. Feels like it was just refreshed with some paint. Breakfast was consistent with your lower price hotels. Would stay again if we were in the area.

Date of stay: October 2016