“Mother day insult”
Review of Queens Landing

Queens Landing
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This cruise that we are on is such an insult to take a mother on. Food which was suppose to be a four course meal, was worst than our lunch we had at Sonnys Bar b cue. The price they charged for this for real,should give refund. Understaffed and poor service. Would not recommend anything but just taking a ride on boat.

3  Thank tarheel919
in 45 reviews
"homes"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 7 May 2018

This is my 4th time riding the Catawba Queen and all of my experiences were great except for this one. We were told to arrive 30 minutes early in which we had to wait almost 45 minutes to even get onto the boat. I had a special request that I had placed online and "never" did we get the request. We went up top to get a better view of the tour and there were " Spiders and Cobwebs EVERYWHERE" and food on the floor. I was really embarrassed for my guest because I had hyped up the tour boat and boy was I wrong this time. Cleaning crew really needs to do better.

3  Thank Kel e
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

If your arachnophobic don’t get on the Catwaba Queen. Spiders everywhere!! But the staff was friendly.....

2  Thank Marcis T
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the boat tour and it was definitely worth the $20 price. Staff was friendly. I recommend this.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Thought we were going to have a delicious meal that was included in the price of the reservation. The information on the website stated it was a sit down dinner. We sat down at a reserved table but we had to go through a buffet line. The meal on the website stated a nice ice burg wedge, with assorted cheeses. The meal also was to include a choice of prime rib, some type of fish, chicken, or past dish with rolls. What was presented to us was a large salad bowl filled with mixed lettuce greens with a variety of salad dressings, and assorted tray of cheese, with a little fresh fruit and an assortment of crackers. Here is the kicker - fried chicken, mac and cheese, baked beans, hunks of cubed pork, and corn bread. For dessert we had little cheesecake bites and chocolate chip cookies. What was advertised on the website, is not what we ate. Like my husband said, it was picnic food. Never again will I go on the Lady of the Lake cruise boat for a dinner like that. YUCK. However we did witness a beautiful sunset.

2  Thank Brunbag