“Delicious!!!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was in town on business from Kentucky and I always like to eat at local restaurants and this had the #1 rating... DELICIOUS!!!! I eat at a lot of restaurants and this one is at the top of my list. Truly unbelievable for the price. Steak and lobster tail - $19.99 and it was delicious. Perfectly cooked with the sirloin more like a filet. I cannot say enough good about the place and my server Shellie was perfect. A great way to spend my evening alone on business.

1  Thank Jim A

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My elderly father's very favorite restaurant. Good food, friendly staff. Restaurant could use some updating though.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I live in CT an visiting sister. We tried this place based on ratings. The service was great but lobster bisque I sent back. The worst I ever had. Calamari had no testicles an not very good. Coleslaw not that good. Salmon was pretty good but that was it. Sister had steak which was good but fried lobster tail was thumbs down. Overall a waste of money.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Eddie Z here again.After many memorable dining experiences here,the bride and i decided to try and order something new if that is possible.After an ice cold cosmo and a manhattan,we started with shrimp cocktail and a huge crab cake.the shrimp were ice cold and hands down the best shrimp we have ever eaten.
Now comes the real challenge.my mother,born and raised in baltimore Md.learned how to make maryland crab cakes from her mom and later taught my wife her recipe which she got real good at making herself.I considered my wife"s crab cakes as good if not better than my mothers so when the owner of joe fish(Ron) came over to our table and asked how the crab cake was,I was stunned to hear my wife tell him it was the best crab cake she ever had.Trust me when i say this is a huge compliment from someone who is real good in the kitchen.P.S.colossal pcs of crab meat in the crab cakes.
We then ordered the twin lobster tails and the fried scallops both which were incredible.My lobster tails melted in my mouth as did the brides scallops.Both these dishes came with baked potatoes,steamed vegetables,and cole slaw.
When we finished dinner,our server jeannie,asked my wife if she would like dessert so she ordered the creme bru le which was off the hook fabulous.we later learned that the owner(Ron) made this dessert.TO conclude,we haven't yet ordered everything on the menu (Yet) but looking forward to our next visit to this (One of a kind seafood experience) so if you're a seafood lover,joe fish is a must stop for you and trust me, you'll be looking forward to your next visit too.

2  Thank Ed Z
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a recommendation on trip advisors. The food was outstanding. Had some clam chowder and steamed clams. Everything was very good. We had great service!