“Just not good”

Yum Yum's
Ranked #63 of 78 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 January 2017

The food is not good, plain and simple. The chicken wings tasted of salt and nothing else. The rice was flavorless. The egg roll was oily.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

In a fast food restaurant it took over a half and order to receive orders. The spicy chicken was not. What it mostly was was a big pile of stir fried onions in a nondescript brown sauce. The rice was undercooked and crunchy. There was food running down the front of the trash can ending in a big pile of food on the floor. There were no napkins to be had in the entire place. The napkin dispenser on each and every table was empty. Chalk this one up to hard-earned experiences.

1  Thank Larry A
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My family and I get takeout every now and then. I always get the shrimp and garlic sauce, which is great every time. The fried chicken wings are really good too, just salty sometimes. The place could use some tlc. There's no atmosphere, it's more of a call your order in and pick it up type of place. Call ahead because we always had a pretty long wait ordering in the restaurant. The owners/cooks used to have their kids in the restaurant, but I haven't seen them recently....thought it was quite unprofessional, but the lady that's always there is nice. If you want reasonably priced good Chinese food, try this place.

1  Thank FoOdCriTicxx
Reviewed 31 October 2012

the food was poor quality and poor taste. the restaurant was not very clean. the staff was nice but we were there for the food. will not go back.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Yuck! I tried years ago and it was horrible. Hey, but they are still in business so someone must like! It was just that bad when I tried and I have never went back! Too scared to try again. I'm really funny about the grade of meat in my Chinese food. Golden China in Graham is the BEST! And right off the interstate! Sorry Yum Yum's is a YUCK YUCK for me!

1  Thank travelfor4MebaneNC

Been to Yum Yum's? Share your experiences!