“Great Value Good Chinese Food”
Review of Stir King

Stir King
Ranked #29 of 78 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 November 2016

As far as Chinese take out in Mebane is concerned, Stir King is a decent place to get good Chinese food. It is very easy to access from I-85 and is basically right across the road from the access to the Tanger Outlets in Mebane Oaks plaza.

We ate here twice this week that I wrote this review. My son had the Chicken and Broccoli which he said tasted ok. I had the Chicken and Garlic Sauce which I thought was good. My husband had Kung Pao Chicken which he thought was good.
So overall we had a good experience. You can dine in. They have ample seating.

I haven't tried the buffet. I think it is someplace we would return to in the future.

1  Thank revmom2david

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This was our first time getting food from Stir King. We did takeout, ordering a variety of dinners and sides. Honestly, everything we had was very well prepared and enjoyed by our family. Generous portions at a reasonable price. We had the Sesame Chicken, General Tso's Chicken, Sweet n Sour Chicken, Chicken Lo Mein, and the Veggie Delight. It's not fancy, but we would certainly revisit and/or do takeout again when in Mebane.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Had the orange chicken, tasted like the sauce had been sitting somewhere for awhile. It was thick and tasteless. The yellow was good and egg roll was crispy. Wont return back anytime soon

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Tried 3 times to get a phone order correct. Food still was not what was ordered when we picked it up.

Manager insisted his girl that took the order did it right.

I don't believe she understood english very well. Manager said I was wrong and she was right. He did not apologize, just insisted they did not make a mistake.

I well not do go there again until they clean up their restaurant and service. VERY POOR customer relations.

1  Thank Donald R
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Love their food! Singapore mei fun is the best around hands down. Their crab rangoons are always cooked to perfection and their egg drop soup is very good. Not so much on their ambience, I never chosen to dine in. It's more of a take out sort of place. Would not suggest it for a date until I really knew him, the environment would lower the bar for future dates. However I kid you not, excellent food. It could be so much more.

Been to Stir King? Share your experiences!