“try a different pizza”
Review of Carusos Pizza

Carusos Pizza
Ranked #51 of 80 Restaurants in Mebane
Reviewed 5 December 2017

really good pizza but the crust is too thick for me. I asked for thin crust. The sauce and toppings ar good, but I prefer crispy crust.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Had the grilled chicken wrap for lunch. Decor is poor but food was good and reasonable. Staff was friendly and order was prepared quickly. Did not try the pizza.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

Their stromboli are VERY good. A small is a bit too much for one person and a large can easily feed three. Good value, good food. They are super busy so sometimes there is a bit of a wait (they do A LOT of local delivery). But it's worth it.

1  Thank Krista J
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

We have eaten here several times, lunch and dinner. The staff has always been attentive and friendly. We have received our food just as it was described on the menu. My husband loves their Philly sandwiches and I am trying different items on the menu. The building is old and has been repurposed to a restaurant it looks like. To me it has a nice folksy atmosphere. They deliver within a 3 mile radius; it seems a lot of folks use that service; it may explain why lunch is so busy.
I enjoy this restaurant and will return.

1  Thank Seewhatisoverthere
Reviewed 2 August 2015

We had their lunch specials, ravioli and gnocchi bolognese. Price was fair - $6.99 each with salad and bread. Garlic bread was a little dry, standard salad. I had asked for gnocchi with light sauce. It was swimming in sauce, unfortunately. One person serving and answering the phone, never came back to ask how food was. I think the strength of this little place might be their pizza and subs. While their pasta dishes were decent, they didn't stand out enough to bring me back and order pasta again. We will give it a second chance for the pizza, subs, stromboli or calzones. Also open for breakfast Monday-Saturday starting at 10 AM. The decor? It desperately needs help.

1  Thank ctpw

Been to Carusos Pizza? Share your experiences!