“Great Italian Hoagie”
Review of Mario's Pizza

Mario's Pizza
Ranked #32 of 80 Restaurants in Mebane
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Best Italian sub I've found in the area. The cheese steaks are really good as well. The pizza looks good but I crave their Italian sub too much to make the change.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

When my neighbor said this was the best pizza in town I had to try it out. What they didn't mention was the rude Italian guy who ran the place. Me and two of my family members went in for lunch last week the guy on the register took our order in a rude and rushing manor. Proceeding that he checked his phone and then went right over to start making OUR food. After making the food we decided not to eat any of it. When I ask who the manager was a younger man told me that the guy who made my food was in fact the Manager!! Long story short we will not be back that is not sanitary.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

It's nothing fancy. Just a fast lunch in an outlet. The pizza is surprisingly tasty. Friendly service.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Quite simply to us, Mario's pizza is the best we have had ! We live in Cary, NC and have to travel to Burlington fairly regularly. No visit to Burlington happens without a stop at Mario's. Sometimes we order a pie to go, and bring it home. The slices are huge, and they have varying sized pizza's and one as big as a man hole cover ! It's the crust and red sauce that we enjoy so much. Do yourself a favor, and even if you're not at the Tanger Outlet in Mebane ( where Mario's is ), get off exit 154 on route 40 and stop at Mario's !

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Fresh pizza - large slices. Dry rub chicken is great. Only negative is the price - for pizza and chicken and 3 drinks paid almost $40!!! We had leftovers for the next day, so I guess I got my money's worth.

Been to Mario's Pizza? Share your experiences!