“Fantastic food”
Review of Asian Harbor

Asian Harbor
Ranked #7 of 79 Restaurants in Mebane
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Staff was great and very friendly! The food was awesome. I had the Mongolian beef and my wife had the sesame chicken and both were sooo good! I would recommend this place if you want good Asian food!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We gave this place a try during our weekend stay in Mebane, NC and we were not disappointed. Thanks to this place I now love plum wine! And the presentation and quality of our meals were superb! Definitely returning when we're back in town.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We stopped here for dinner after shopping at the Mebane outlet stores and were pleasantly surprised by the food. The sushi rolls were excellent as was the crab salad.

I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great staff. Sat at the bar and watched the prep. Everything is fresh and tasty. Will be back again with friends. Thanks.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stumbled across this place while looking for a place for my son's birthday dinner. The staff was so great with him and even sang to him (he's 7). Food was really good, it was a nice surprise to find this restaurant in Mebane.

Been to Asian Harbor? Share your experiences!