Hampton Inn Mebane
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Graham)
View Hotel
Royal Inn & Suites(Burlington)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanenjoyed our stayoutlet mallnice amenitiesgreat place to staycookieseasy accessrecommend this hotelnice hotelwalking distancestaff was very friendly and helpfulbreakfast areacomplimentary breakfastfamily reunionwould stay here againnorth carolina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2011

I never thought that the review of my experience in South Africa will generate such positive response from great minds, my audience. Thanks guys, am encouraged to tell the short story of my two day stay in Hampton Inn Mebane USA in September 2009. My host, Evelyn picked me up from the airport and straight we went to this lovely hotel, apologetically, she said, "please manage this hotel, i hope it will meet your taste." Lo and behold, appeared a young attendant, beaming with such generous smiles, un-mechanically, she welcomed me to the HAMPTON. I immediately fell in love with the hotel thinking that that will be the best to come from there, Carmie Linda was indeed the face of Hampton Inn, but that was just a tip of the iceberg. Hampton Inn had more to offer when i was ushered into my room. I hid the surprise from my friends when i stepped on the rug (carpet), it was so supple and inviting, to tell you the truth, i slept on the rug. The bed was so neatly arranged and colourful that i felt sleeping on it will be like destroying a beautiful art work. Finally, this hotel has a small library of interesting literary works that i begged the management to release one of the books on Russian history to me. Thanks Evelyn for making my trip a worthwhile experience. You sure know how to give big things with simple words. Thank you Carmie for being a wonderful receptionist, you are an inspiration to front desk officers. Hampton, thanks for the rug, your bed design and the exciting library, (its a fountain of knowledge in a unique way). Thats my experience; the best rug, bed and book experience.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank shinasmail
Reviewed 17 August 2010

Mattress very uncomfortable. Soap dishes in shower had mold and mildew beneath them. One jet in jacuzzi had been pointed straight up, can only assume this happened when tub was cleaned, so when turned on the water sprayed everywhere in bathroom. No bath mat or grips of any kind in bottom of tub which resulted in an injury to my ankle. Reported problems to front desk at check-out. Was told they would notify manager and "have a nice day." Had to call Corporate Office Guest Assistance Dept to try to get some resolution. Hotel manager has still not followed-up on this and it's been a month. Alos, still getting run around from Corporate Office. Simply unbelievable!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2009

My parents, son and I stayed here during a recent "road trip". The hotel was very clean, staff super friendly. We had two rooms, both were very nicely appointed with very comfy beds as well as a mini fridge and microwave. Very quiet night - not much in terms of hallway noise.

The breakfast the next morning was very nice, with many options. Overall - great stay!! Thanks!

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2009

My wife and I were coming in to Mebane to meet with some family she has there. There are only two hotels in Mebane and I am a Hilton Honors member so naturally we chose the Hampton. The staff was polite and very helpful. The beds were pillow top mattresses and provided one of the best nights of sleep we've had on the road. Standard complimentary continental breakfast in the morning was fine and the check out process was extremely convenient.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2009

So I had a really great experience at this very cozy Hampton. Staff was absolutely wonderful. They were not pushy and overly nice. Breakfast was standard and all the other amenities were exactly the same as any other Hampton. Also great wireless because I had zero issues. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business