“Stay here while traveling on I-85”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hampton Inn Mebane

Hampton Inn Mebane
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mebane
Alexandria, VA
“Stay here while traveling on I-85”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

We were able to get a room at around midnight around Thanksgiving holiday on our way to Atlanta. As always, Hampton Inn impressed my wife and me with their service, comfort, and value. If you are on your way through Mebane...stay here...you will be glad you did.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
HI-Mebane, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mebane, responded to this review, 30 May 2012
Dear Membc,
Hello I am Chaquana Whitlock, the General Manager here at the Hampton Inn Mebane. We thank you for taking time to write us a review and for staying here with us, I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Since your last visit we have renovated our hotel lobby, breakfast, and fitness center. We would love to see you the next time that are traveling through Mebane.

Hope to see you soon,
Chaquana and Your Hampton Inn Meabane team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lagos, Nigeria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2011

I never thought that the review of my experience in South Africa will generate such positive response from great minds, my audience. Thanks guys, am encouraged to tell the short story of my two day stay in Hampton Inn Mebane USA in September 2009. My host, Evelyn picked me up from the airport and straight we went to this lovely hotel, apologetically, she said, "please manage this hotel, i hope it will meet your taste." Lo and behold, appeared a young attendant, beaming with such generous smiles, un-mechanically, she welcomed me to the HAMPTON. I immediately fell in love with the hotel thinking that that will be the best to come from there, Carmie Linda was indeed the face of Hampton Inn, but that was just a tip of the iceberg. Hampton Inn had more to offer when i was ushered into my room. I hid the surprise from my friends when i stepped on the rug (carpet), it was so supple and inviting, to tell you the truth, i slept on the rug. The bed was so neatly arranged and colourful that i felt sleeping on it will be like destroying a beautiful art work. Finally, this hotel has a small library of interesting literary works that i begged the management to release one of the books on Russian history to me. Thanks Evelyn for making my trip a worthwhile experience. You sure know how to give big things with simple words. Thank you Carmie for being a wonderful receptionist, you are an inspiration to front desk officers. Hampton, thanks for the rug, your bed design and the exciting library, (its a fountain of knowledge in a unique way). Thats my experience; the best rug, bed and book experience.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank shinasmail
Lancaster, SC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2010

Mattress very uncomfortable. Soap dishes in shower had mold and mildew beneath them. One jet in jacuzzi had been pointed straight up, can only assume this happened when tub was cleaned, so when turned on the water sprayed everywhere in bathroom. No bath mat or grips of any kind in bottom of tub which resulted in an injury to my ankle. Reported problems to front desk at check-out. Was told they would notify manager and "have a nice day." Had to call Corporate Office Guest Assistance Dept to try to get some resolution. Hotel manager has still not followed-up on this and it's been a month. Alos, still getting run around from Corporate Office. Simply unbelievable!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2009

My parents, son and I stayed here during a recent "road trip". The hotel was very clean, staff super friendly. We had two rooms, both were very nicely appointed with very comfy beds as well as a mini fridge and microwave. Very quiet night - not much in terms of hallway noise.

The breakfast the next morning was very nice, with many options. Overall - great stay!! Thanks!

Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2009

My wife and I were coming in to Mebane to meet with some family she has there. There are only two hotels in Mebane and I am a Hilton Honors member so naturally we chose the Hampton. The staff was polite and very helpful. The beds were pillow top mattresses and provided one of the best nights of sleep we've had on the road. Standard complimentary continental breakfast in the morning was fine and the check out process was extremely convenient.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mebane
0.3 km away
17.5 km away
BEST WESTERN PLUS Burlington
BEST WESTERN PLUS Burlington
#5 of 15 in Burlington

Been to Hampton Inn Mebane? Share your experiences!