All reviews mom and pop motel good nights sleep hot water motorcycle trip one night noise microwave sound creek property mountains
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This hotel is very quaint and has a nice small town charm. The rooms are cozy and right on the creek. It makes it feel as if you are camping. The room was clean and cozy. The mattress was kind of hard so keep that in mind if you need soft sleep.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RHealan
Reviewed 23 October 2017

In a beautiful area with rooms that overlook the rivers. You could do a little fishing if you wished. The office was helpful and the room was very comfy and pretty clean. The bed was comfy and fairly soft. Bathroom was small and sink was in with the toilet and tub. The bathroom door was very sticky. TV was good cable with a lot of choices. Good Parking.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

All I can say for this place is that it was clean and had a creek running by it! We stayed in back and had to tote our heavy luggage and cooler around to the upstairs room. You can only park near you're room if u have a room up front. The room is very dark although it did have a fridge and microwave,For $119 and No breakfast and the staff not super friendly.We probably won't be back to Maggie Valley

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randy D
Reviewed 18 October 2017

When I drove up I was a little hesitant. I am a professional hotel from the Boone NC area. My choices for a reservation was limited but after talking to Tim the manager I felt comfortable and the price was right. My reservation was followed up by a courtesy call from Time as well which was a nice touch. The hotel has some age on it and you can see where many renovations have taken place. The room was extremely clean. The check in was fast and easy. My compliments to Time for his hospitality. The stay was short having to leave early the next morning.. Hot water quickly in the morning. This will be my first choice next time.

D. Patrick

Room Tip: they have rooms close to the mountain stream
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I had a 2 night stay this week. My host was more than gracious and personable. The room was large and airy. The bed was comfortable and the TV was big. My 2 night stay w/tax was less than $160.00. Excellent bargain for quality.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo