Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews screened in porch jonathan creek joey's pancake house hot tub hardwood floors place to stay back porch rushing water love this place ghost town would definitely stay here again get away clean rooms maggie valley area home away from home fire pit sound
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

This is a great little Inn. We called for reservations and Josh was a Ninja. Josh hooked us up the day before we left. Got to place and it was awesome. Remind me of German Inn with the mountains and snow. Check in was easy. The room were clean and up to date. No issues with anything. The pool was awesome, warm in the building and water was nice. The creek was nice.

Date of stay: January 2021
Jeff Smith, Owner at Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Thanks so much for your nice review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

It’s a clean and simple place to relax with a great staff, good location for outdoor sports, and great views as your surrounded by the Smokey Mountains. The best breakfast I’ve ever had is across the street at Joeys Pancake House.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jeffrey Smith, Owner at Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate both very much.
We hope you have a safe and wonderful Holiday Season.

Reviewed 1 December 2020

Went to Maggie Valley for the weekend and chose to stay at one of my go to places "Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas". As usual, the hotel was clean and pleasant and to no surprise, was fully booked. We stayed in a room on the creek with a king sized bed. The bed was very spacious and even though it was softer than I like, it was very comfortable. My wife and I spent a fair amount of time in the evenings sitting by the gas fire pit making new friends from different cities. Josh the night clerk was fantastic in his service when I reported some damage to the screen door on the back of our room and it was fixed expediently. Rather I'm going to Maggie Valley, Cherokee or Bryson City, I will always stay at Johnathan Creek Inn. I know what I'm getting for my money and and I always like to play it safe.

Room tip: Rooms on the creek offer a great sound of the running creek for sleeping.
Date of stay: November 2020
Jeff Smith, Owner at Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

We're so glad you continue to stay with us over the years! We fell in love with the creek in 1996 when we bought it. It never fails to enchant me everytime I'm by it. Thanks so much and have a terrific Holiday Season.

Reviewed 5 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed here with a group of friends. The rooms were updated and clean. It is right across the street from Joey's Pancakes which I would highly recommend for breakfast. The Jonathan creek runs through the back of the property and they have an amazing deck area out there. They also have two built-in grills. We grilled hamburgers on one for dinner our second night. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jeff Smith, Owner at Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

Clean Room with relaxing creek . Reasonable rates and good location

Recommend staying here as this is a repeat visit for the four of us

Nice walk-in shower

Fire pit located near the creek to enjoy with other guests

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks so much. We are extremely glad to have you return. We look forward to seeing you again soon.