“Good food in the heart of Maggie Valley”
Review of Moonshine Grill

Moonshine Grill
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Maggie Valley
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I had the opportunity to stop here on the back end of a moto trip from the Northeast. Upon arriving I was pleasantly surprised to see covered parking for my bike as a storm was rolling in to the area - how convenient! As I arrived early the place was quiet and I quickly got a seat and browsed some complimentary moto mags while waiting to order. My meal was tasty and the service was good. Was happy to patronize an establishment that was motorcycle friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We were looking for a place to celebrate our anniversary and this place was wonderful!
The moon shine martini was amazing! The atmosphere was relaxing free of TV's. We enjoyed music from the jukebox! The food was delicious, we had a burger and fish and chips. I finished the meal with peach moonshine!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My son and I spent a week in Maggie Valley and ate supper at the Moonshine Grill a couple of times. We enjoyed the food: the ribs and the meatloaf were well-cooked and very tasty, and there was a good choice at very reasonable prices. Portions were HUGE - more than we could eat! We found the service efficient and staff friendly, welcoming and helpful. We'd definitely go back!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Not sure what happen to this place, but it wasn't as good as it was the last time we ate there 2 yrs ago. The pimento cheese spread still has it going on, very good. The burgers were just average. There was hardly any people there in the restaurant to eat. Took awhile to be seated, the place was just dead, quiet. The wait staff was nice, but it was either a slow night, or food has gone down hill. Or maybe a poor choice on my part. This was our 2nd time in Maggie Valley. Beautiful place.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

first visit and was the best prime rib ever and service. Also a full service bar and best ever lemon drop martini ever. Just wonderful food . Prime rib and fried catfish. All were outstanding. Will go back