“Great Butgers”

BrickHouse Burgers & Pizza
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

These are the best burgers I have ever had. I don’t know what they use for spices, but they were fantastic. Very reasonable, good service, we will be going back

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We had the pizza and calzones. Great! Good craft beer on tap. Don't be misled. Although it looks like parking is in front of the restaurant and the restaurant is empty, actually it is probably full. Parking is in the rear. We almost missed a good meal assuming nobody ever ate there. Service was good even though the place was packed.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Pizza or burgers, you can’t go wrong. Went back twice, enjoyed the food and our service! You can’t go wrong with this little gem in the valley.

1  Thank Lowella717
Reviewed 28 July 2018

This place is relatively new in the valley and I couldn't wait to get in there and try it. I went for lunch with a friend who has a wheat allergy, so we tried the gluten free pizza. It was crispy and delicious! The atmosphere was friendly. Service was prompt. Food was yummy. I am definitely going back to try other pizza options. We will likely sit on the cute back porch with our puppy.

1  Thank InspiredAspirations
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The pizza, subs & salads are fantastic
The service was fast & friendly.
I could tell everything served was freshly made. I will definitely com back here when I’m in the area again

1  Thank Hendo1cote