“Quaint place to stay in Lumberton”

Knights Inn Lumberton
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay overnight. Couldn’t asked for a better room and the service was great. This place has just about anything you would need for your stay. The property does seem like it’s under renovations — the room looked new and was absolutely spotless. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a stop in Lumberton!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kimberly J

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We were strolling through on our way back from FL. And we pulled into the parking lot wondering if any rooms were open because everywhere was booked, the guy at the desk came running out eager for business. He was very nice and helpful. The guy knew that there were renovations and he gave us a deal on the room . The room is very clean, high speed Internet, and tv, all new bathroom, room service is great. I would give this place a 10/5 stars would definitely come back! And eager to help us with ice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cole S
ChrisMesa_AZ, General Manager at Knights Inn Lumberton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Guest, Thank You for making the effort in writing a review regarding your stay at KnightsInn Lumberton NC. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It would be our pleasure to serve you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I hadn’t seen the reviews on here until after my recent stay at this motel. Had to make a stop for a night on my drive to Florida and this location was pretty easy to find right off the exit. I must say … I wouldn’t have stayed here if I had seen some of the input provided by previous guests — something must have definitely changed since the last time a guest wrote a review (Nov 2016) or posted a picture (Mar 2013). I was given a room (which was VERY clean) on the back side.

The 5 most recent pictures (caption has ‘provided by management’) give a more accurate illustration of what my room looked like. My guess is that the hotel is under new management and/or undergoing renovations since there were quite a few signs of it during my stay with the most noticeable being: everything seemed to be in mint condition.

Anyways… as far as the service goes … the person at the front desk was courteous and the service overall was excellent — Southern hospitality at its finest :).

I HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking for a stop to their destination, it’s right off of 95. Thank you to management and staff for the wonderful stay — I’ll be back!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room as shown in the newer pictures!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Shakfu258
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Wife and I stayed here one night while we were helping flood victims from hurricane Matthew. At least the sheets were clean, rest of the place was dirty, shower curtain, bed skirt, carpets, table and chairs all filthy. $55 bucks what can i say...

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank saltwaterman
Reviewed 11 July 2016

the gentleman working office was very nice but later i needed ice went to get some from office i asked the lady working if she had 2 plastic spoons you would of thought i commited murder she did let me have '1' but was so not worth asking for needless to say motel was not all that bad but i will not stay there again

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple