“Lucked up”

Thai Chili
Ranked #15 of 107 Restaurants in Lumberton
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Description: We offer truly Authentic Thai Food. If you want to experience the way we eat in Thailand stop by and treat yourself to our way of preparing fresh Thai Cuisine. We do not Americanize anything except for our kids meals:)
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Very good find. Great service- great food definitely worth coming in off the interstate if you love Thai food

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Excellent place to eat for reasonable price. I don't eat spicy food and I have discovered that the Pud Preaw Whan with chicken is great for me.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We eat here often and will continue too. This is to me, the best place to eat in Lumberton. There are lots of great dishes to choose from on the menu and you are surely to find something to your liking. The prices are great too.
The owners are eager to talk to you. My daughter loves to eat here and made this her last destination before she left for basic training. They talked to her and wished her well. I stopped by this week to get my other daughter something to go and asked them to drop a card in the mail to my daughter at basic training and they said they would.
The owners are not just there for the business, they are there for the people too. I know that it will make my daughters day to get something from her favorite place to eat while she is away. If you haven't eaten here, you must stop in to visit and have a great meal in good company.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Unassuming store front restaurant that was a wonderful discovery. Best Thai food I've had in a long time.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

This is a great Thai place (also the only one in Lumberton). I always order the curry, and it is awesome! The only downside is that they are only open Monday-Friday.

Been to Thai Chili? Share your experiences!