“Great Thai Food ”

Thai Chili
Ranked #17 of 110 Restaurants in Lumberton
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Description: We offer truly Authentic Thai Food. If you want to experience the way we eat in Thailand stop by and treat yourself to our way of preparing fresh Thai Cuisine. We do not Americanize anything except for our kids meals:)
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Unassuming store front restaurant that was a wonderful discovery. Best Thai food I've had in a long time.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 12 June 2016

This is a great Thai place (also the only one in Lumberton). I always order the curry, and it is awesome! The only downside is that they are only open Monday-Friday.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

We eat here at least once a month. We always order medium spice, if anything the spice is inconsistent, sometimes too hot sometimes they forget to put it in. Portions are large (we always split a plate). Service is good and friendly.

Date of visit: May 2016
Thai_Chili28358, Owner at Thai Chili, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2016

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time for your review. The difference in the spice is some batches of the Thai pepper are hotter than others and no way to know that until that batch is opened. These peppers are only grown from September to November and so it depends on the maturity of the peppers in a batch. They are the mildest when green and get hotter get hotter as they change to red, yellow, and finally white. Thanks again for your great review and you are a valued customer. Sub

Reviewed 21 January 2016

We ate here on our way south since Crisfield's, our favorite Lumberton restaurant, was closed due to renovation. We shared the spring rolls, my wife had pud see u (sp???) and I had the pad thai with pork. My wife could not eat much of the pud since she said it was too spicy (she ordered it mild). I ate most of my pad Thai even though it was really spicy (i ORDERED IT MEDIUM). Spring rolls were great - very crispy with minimal oil taste. The spring rolls brought our rating up to a 3. My advice is to order dishes saying no spice since the cook likes to spice things up.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love this place. Even if you think you would not like this food, you have to try it. Restaurant is amazingly clean. Kitchen is immaculate and attention to cleanliness is apparent. Thai curry red or green with chicken is world class. This curry is different than Indian curry. Thai curry is more tropical with coconut, basil, ginger and chili. If you don't like spicey food order it mild. If you have little children they will love sesame chicken or chicken tenders. French fries are awesome. My other favorites are beef pad see ew, chicken drunken noodle, beef pad prik King and Mongolian beef on lunch special. The family that runs it are wonderful, sweet, hardworking and always have a great smile. Thank you for bringing a unique taste to Lumberton .

If you are coming off highway they have quick service, to get you back on the road and you will visited a diamond in the rough. They are not opened on the weekend FYI.

Dr David Allen

Date of visit: January 2016
Thai_Chili28358, Owner at Thai Chili, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2016

Thank you Dr. Allen for your review and loyalty. We love serving you, your family, and your staff. We appreciate your kind words and awesome review.

Sub

Been to Thai Chili? Share your experiences!