“Great food and fun atmosphere”

Harvest Moon Grille
Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Lincolnton
Price range: USD 5 - USD 14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Harvest Moon Grille, where the food is the star of the show! As farmers ourselves, we are committed to sharing the freshest seasonal ingredients from our own place as well as that from those of other small-scale sustainable farms nearby. We source nearly all of our ingredients - not just a few - from within 100 miles of our doors. This ensures that the food is at its peak of flavor and nutrition, and nourishes our local economy as well as our patrons. Our food is hand crafted, never from a can or a box. We make our bread, stock, sauces, dressings and desserts all in-house. We are passionate about quality, freshness and great service. Come enjoy breakfast lunch or dinner in our comfortable, classy dining room or patio, where you will be surrounded by works from local artists and craftspeople. No time to dine-in? We also offer carry-out and catering. We are proud to be part of our community in Lincolnton and invite you to join us for meals that will satisfy your cravings and reconnect you to the origins of great food and drink.
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We stopped in with friends from out of state last month. We had heard good things about the food, but the comments were understated. The breakfast selection was not the traditional offering, with some great options.

Nice friendly atmosphere with Great fresh food.

We will be back to try some of the other items on the menu.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great little eatery which specializes in Farm to table meals with locally sourced and seasonally ingredients. The menu is always changing depending on what is in season and what they can source at the time. Everything has been Wonderful, just a small, local, ambitious Grille, you wont be disappointed if you enjoy this type of thing.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Heuvnos rancheros, a must. So much I didn't even eat dinner but so good I couldn't put my fork down.

My husband had the pork burger, he told me on the way home it didn't hold together well. He ordered fried potatoes and they were great, I took several! Hubby ate every speck off his plate, even if it was with a knife and fork. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Just breakfast and lunch offered and brunch on Sundays. Small and ambitious for its locale. Sidewalk terrace with umbrellas is nice if it's not too hot or cold. They use locally sources ingredients to good effect.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

This is a great place to stop for lunch on the way to or back from the mountains. It is local fare and the menu is not in the common way. Lots of interesting looking choices. I had a salad and my husband had an open-faced barbecue pork sandwich with a side of quinoa salad. I'm sorry; they had special names, but I don't recall what they were. My husband loved his sandwich and salad. My salad had lots of potential, It featured pickles and pickled eggs and sprouts along with the usual veggies. The greens were uncut-up and large.The tiki dressing recommended by our sweet and proficient waitress was described as delicious thousand island but with lots of pickles. It was sparse and very bland. I had to ask for more dressing and was charged for it. Otherwise, we were very glad we stopped in, and would definitely be back if we ever have the opportunity again.