“Backed Up and Taking Too Long”
Review of Bojangles'

Bojangles'
Ranked #31 of 85 Restaurants in Lincolnton
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I went in today to grab a quick lunch. I noted six or more folks waiting on their orders. The two groups of two each in front of me. The first group moved through fairly quickly. The second group took their sweet time ordering. The cashier repeated their order and told them how much. The younger man in the group mulled over the order and then began to tell the cashier the total was wrong. He said it wasn't what it usually is. At this point, I was frustrated and had not seen any food come out. The same folks were waiting on food as when I came in. I then decided to leave without any lunch.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

One of many fast food joints in Lincolnton. Nothing special. Fast and cheap and the same as any other.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

The chicken is spiced just right and always well done. We like the 2 or 3 piece plate with sides. We have been there several times.

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

I have stopped here a couple of times when going to the ZMAZ dragway. The location is great because you get off your exit and when your done you get right back on 321. The food has always been great and the service has been quick. The restaurant is clean and neat.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

The biscuits are mouthwatering, ,the chicken breastfeeding was moist and had a Cajun taste,not hot but a great flavor,,,the Cajun filet is also great,place is clean,staff is great...wished we had them in florida,better than the 3 chicken places wehave...