“Pizza is always good”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 87 Restaurants in Lincolnton
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Love the double pepperoni, lots of toppings, and thin crust. Have never tried their sandwiches or salads. Always ready as quoted; good deals.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Domino's have the best Italian subs around. Plus outstanding delivery service. The staff is also very friendly because we pick up at the store also.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

Domino's has a new cheese pizza that when you specify extra sauce is off the hook! I ordered two of these while visiting my family and she placed another order just as I did. Only thing is...it didn't have the extra sauce which of course made it taste just okay and not pizzazed out like I had. And too, I went inside to place my order and watched as he added the extra sauce. Two thumbs up when its right!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

These guys know where we live! That is great when you consider what it takes to find us. After one delivery, they have never missed a beat.