“Nice place”
Review of Italianno's

Italianno's
Ranked #25 of 85 Restaurants in Lincolnton
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Italiannos is a specialized authentic Italian restaurant located in Lincolnton, N.C. Our main goal is to provide complete satisfaction for all our clients, that's why we only use the best products so each one of our creations delights our clients palate.
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for coffee and dessert before going to a movie.
The dessert choices were limited to three. My friend and I chose the cheesecake. It was delicious. Smooth and creamy. Our server was so attentive and sweet. I usually don't drink​ caffeinated drinks after 5 pm. I had some decaffeinated Tea bags and our server happily brought me hot water.

There are newer reviews for Italianno's

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have ate at Italianno's several times in the past and it was great. However this time I think they just wasn't prepared to handle the crowd for Valentine's Day. We waited for what seemed like an eternity for our food. The waitress was doing the best she could with drinks and bread to keep us happy. We finally ask if she could go ahead and bring out the salad. She brought it on out, then the food finally came out about 30 minutes later. We were considering walking on out rather than wait any longer. We had been there so long that our kids were starting to get restless and cranky. All we ordered was spaghetti. I think an Italian restaurant should always have spaghetti ready to go in a moment. They should at least keep a pot of boiling water going to prepare noodles.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We love the menu, and food is really good. I do believe the prices are a little too high. Service is good, I have ate lunch there several times with large work groups and service was really good, no complaints.

Management response:Responded 14 November 2016

We are so happy to read that you love the menu. Italianno's staff works very hard on a daily basis to always bring the best quality food and service to our guests. We thank you for your opinion.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Friends of ours recommend this place to us and they right! We've been back twice and have been very impressed every time. Food is great. House dressing, a creamy tomatoe, is awesome! Service is friendly and efficient and pricing is moderate. We will be back!

Management response:Responded 14 November 2016

We thank your friends for recommending Italianno's, and also thank you for trusting them and coming back. We love that you were impressed with the food and service all around. It is for guests like you that we do what we love to do. Looking forward to see you as many times as you'd like!

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best Italian restaurant in town. I have been thoroughly impressed all 4 times I have been here (with 2 visits being in the last 2 months). Their spaghetti sauce is very authentic and their specials are always on point. Everyone is Friendly and their service is great (there's even one waitress who kind of does a curtsy when she leaves your table each time and that's really cute...lol) I look forward to eating here again soon. Oh, beware if you're a garlic bread lover though...they only offer baked plain bread sticks and no dipping sauce...the only bummer.

Management response:Responded 15 November 2016

Hello Kneehi17

It has been a few months since your comment, but we are always aware of our guests' opinions. Please know that we thank you for your business, and it is great to read that you have been to Italianno's on several occasions. We review all suggestions thoroughly and appreciate them because they can make us better tomorrow. We hope to serve you in the near future.