“Best Seafood Ever!”

Cotton's Seafood of LIncolnton
Ranked #17 of 85 Restaurants in Lincolnton
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

This place is top notch...These people make you feel like your business is appreciated...Friendly staff, reasonable prices, food always fresh and hot...Did I mention 100 sanitation grade? You simply must try the homemade Onion Rings...My family and I go once or twice a week so I dont hafta cook...The Catfish, Perch and Flounder is the best seafood I have found...I dont think youd find any fresher Seafood ashore...Its a diamond in the Rough...Sorta on the backroads but well worth the drive...

1  Thank Deanos g
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I eat here once a week. This the best seafood in the area. The staff is very friendly and the prices are reasonable. My wife usually gets a seafood platter which come loaded. I get perch or flounder usually, both are outstanding.
The restaurant is small but very clean. I recommend it to all fish lovers.

1  Thank topreep