“Very good experience”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First time here. Our 3 man crew came in for dinner. Warm welcome. Prompt, friendly service. Guacamole and Queso Dip appetizers were good. Entrees were authentic, served hot and pretty good.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious! Excellent portion sizes! The menu is basically the same as most Mexican Restaurants which I like but the food was much different compared to others. The beef was seasoned very well it’s usually quite bland at my local restaurant and the salsa was to die for! Would definitely go here again!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were invited by an older couple to join them at Don Juan's for dinner. We accepted and we truly enjoyed our meal. We had to wait a little while to be seated, but it was not a very long wait. Perhaps 10-15 minutes. The place was hopping! The wait staff was very efficient however, my tea was refilled only once during the entire meal and the waiter took my glass to the refill station instead of bringing a pitcher to the table. My meal was very good with lots of flavors. I had the Galleta. I enjoyed it very much. My husband ordered the Enchilada Supreme. There was a whole lot of food on his plate but he was able to finish it completely! He really liked the flavor combinations of the dish. To start the meal we had the fresh made at-the-table guacamole. It was really good and the complimentary chips and salsa were addictive. Overall we had a great experience here.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and the best fresh salsa. The guacamole is delicious. The staff provide exceptional service every time we visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

we enjoy coming here - great food and service - I dont think we've ever got anything that wasn't good or filling.