“Adventured and fun”
Review of Canopy Ridge Farm

Canopy Ridge Farm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come soar through the lush green forests of the Blue Ridge Foothills and gain a new perspective for a truly unique and exciting experience in nature. The park is nestled into 120 acres in the beautiful Hickory Nut Gorge, just a stones throw from the eastern shoreline of Lake Lure. Located in North Carolina’s Isothermal Belt region, the pleasant weather conditions combined with the plethora of natural vegetation and sky-scraping tree lines almost mimic the feeling of sailing though a tropical rain forest. The adventure tour lasts about 1 1/2 hours and the lines are each designed with exhilarating features including Zip Zilla at 1000 feet long and designed to thrill.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It's fun because it's not too scary or dangerous. I was well protected by the helmet and other stuff that was wrap around my body. And the zip lining was soo great!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
in 17 reviews
"thanks guys"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We took a family trip to Lake Lure and wanted a fun activity to do with the older kids. My niece and nephew had a blast! I did too! We had Vanessa and Jace as our guides. They really made the adventure. They were so nice and patient with everyone. They were high energy and made jokes the whole time while still making sure that everyone was being safe. I would definitely go back and would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My kids(ages:10,8,&7) and I had the best time. It was our first time ziplining and this was the perfect place. My kids are very adventurous and Canopy Ridge was a great balance of thrill and was still easy enough for them to do! Our guides Zac and Mike were very knowledgeable and entertaining. Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time with Zach and Vanessa as our guides. They are hilarious and made sure that everyone was comfortable and had a good time. We had two children with us and they had a blast as well. I would highly recommend Canopy Ridge Farm as THE PLACE for zip lining!