“Not bad for the area but...”
Review of Tokyo House

Tokyo House
Ranked #45 of 83 Restaurants in Kinston
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Pricy for what you get. $20 meal left me hungry.

Their "Spicy tuna" is NOT spicy at all, neither is their wasabi.

Been to many sushi place, this is not one thst stands out, not after you've been to Las Vegas and had one of the best.

Again, still not bad for the area. It was a take out order picked up by co-worker so, can not coment on the establishment itself.

Food is decent, just not enough.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I went today during lunch with 4 other co workers and the service was some of the worst I have ever had. We got the "buffet". Upon asking for more with basically a clean plate in the upcoming minutes I politely asked for a re order sheet. She rudely stated we couldn't get more until done. This happened twice to 3 of us. Like we were small children. Then I asked if my drink was low enough to get a refill and she just walked off. This coupled with sushi that is sub par at best is reason enough we will never go there again. I advise you to take the drive to sumo or Jay's in Goldsboro.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I go here quite often when I have a sushi craving. It isn't the best in the world but it is good for Kinston.. They also have good hibachi plates.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

Kinston does not have Sushi anywhere else and it is not a big deal because this Sushi is great! Fair price for good food!

Reviewed 29 April 2015 via mobile

Ok food.... service was bad.... not friendly AT ALL.... sad cause it is the only place in Kinston to get shushi. Probably will not be back.