“People that like this chain have never been to a diner, or even an iHop”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Reviewed 22 March 2018

This is my third or fourth Waffle House, a place I stop at when I'm starving and have no other options. I honestly don't know why this chain is so popular down south. The people are great, but the breakfast is straight out of an Army mess hall - limp bacon floating in its own blood/grease, synthetic and under-cooked hashbrowns, runny eggs and burnt coffee.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We eat at our local Waffle House at least twice monthly. We enjoy a Breakfast for our dinner at times and always chose Waffle House. The food is always great and the service is very friendly and fast.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Yum! Great bacon! fast service ... looks recently renovated :) located in walking distance of hotel.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We love WH for hashbrowns and quick and friendly service. Clean and staff are super friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Good food cooked well good courteous service. Clean environment. Fair price . I would recommend this place to anyone.