“Roadside stop..for a bite to eat”
Review of Ronda Resturant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ronda Resturant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I had passed by here lots of time and finally decided to stop. I had saw this place advertised in southern magazine and heard it was good.well yes it was the food was great I had the cheeseburger plate. The burger was huge. The service was very friendly.the only problems that I encountered was the restroom was not very clean and it took about 20-25 minutes to get my food.but overall the visit was great.the price was reasonable considering the size and quality of the burger.i would visit again.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

.Maybe we should have ordered burgers . While we were waiting for our meals we noticed ALL the other customers ordered burgers . We wont go back.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Wife and I have past this roadside grill a few times traveling to Sheby, NC. We noted the state highway patrol eating there figure it must be pretty good. I am a firefighter by profession and most cases public safety people know the hidden gems in town. The cheeseburger is very good. I had mine with everything that could be added. Very big sandwich. Had home fries as well. Waitress was super nice. She gave us some complimentary hush-puppies with sauce, also she makes sweets and wife got one of her Resses Peanut Fudge. The place is not very big. The also serve veggies and meats home-style. By the way the patrol officers ate free, the super nice waitress did not charge them for their meal, but the officers only left a dollar and two dollar tip, ;(.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Service by kindest people every. All friendly. I ordered the regular cheeseburger with everything, and home potatoes with onions. Spectacular. Inexpensive, huge burgers, and great vibe. One couple paid for an elderly lady restaurants meal....the lady didn't know the couple or vice versa....resturant staff said that happens all the time here. The lady didn't even know they couple had paid until she went to pay herself. Nice friendly place.....Also, visit Kings Mountain National Park five minutes down the road.....nice 1.6 mile hike around the battlefield on cleared path. Interesting history.

Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

Food was good and hot and price was reasonable. It was very slow to come to our table. Others who ordered after us got food before us. Burgers were huge.

Size of portion was big.