We've stayed at this hotel twice. Once with two kids and once with four. Each time, the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were also clean. The indoor pool was a big plus as was the price!
I was really happy that they had a fitness room, but the equipment was a little outdated and one of the times we stayed there there was water leaking from an air conditioning vent in the ceiling of the fitness room.
The complimentary breakfast was average for a hotel, but considering the price, I can't complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator,in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Shutters On the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Kill Devil Hills, NC - Outer Banks