“Great for lunch ”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch a couple times during an OBX weekend visit. Was looking for raw bar food and this place fit the bill. Good steamed shrimp and raw oysters though the oysters were a bit on the small side. Had great service at the bar. Reasonable prices. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I bought the crab cake sandwich and it was really good. My friend bought the homemade clam strips and they were delicious. They were the special that day and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We went there off season and noted that numerous locals eat there. Casual bar, food and service is excellent and the key lime pie was one of the bests I've had.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Me and a couple of friends went to Goombays to eat dinner. I got a Bacon Cheese Burger- it was AMAZING. The waitress was super super sweet too- which is the main reason I will go back, she made the experience even better. We all ended up buying shirts from there to show everyone the love!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

One of the many restaurants alone the strip. We ordered burgers my husband ordered a jalapeno burger while the burger they gave him did have jalapenos in the cheese, it was my burger that had the layer of chopped jalapenos on it. I'm not sure if it was all of the jalapenos or the very under cooked burger that caused me to spend the rest of the day in the bathroom.