“Good food ”

Real Del Monte
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Jonesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was good, chips served prior to ordering, service friendly. No alcohol so if your your wanting a drink will have to go elsewhere.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The food is wonderful, there are several Mexican places to eat near here and this is our favorite!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal. Chicken soup is a must, just be prepared that the "small" order is an enormous bowl of soup - enough to fill you up and you'll still be taking home soup! My husband had the chorizo and beef torta, also very generous portion, and he said it was very tasty - served with a side of fries that were crispy great. Salsa is homemade. We'll be back!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly, fast and authentic! I loved it. I actually didn't care they don't serve alcohol, glad actually, I ate more of their delish food. I ordered the soft taco deluxe and it was perfect. Their homemade salsa was amazing. It's a must stop next time I pass through. ❤️

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Great little Restaurant with very good food and very nice wait staff. My husband and I enjoy several of their dishes and always like their Taco salads and Sopapias! (strawberry dessert)!

Been to Real Del Monte? Share your experiences!