“Great experience!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Watkinsfa...
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 21 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Condo was great! Complex was very quiet and family friendly on our visit. The AC was broken our first day, but the maintenance staff fixed it that night! Three pools in the complex meant it was never crowded. The exercise equipment is somewhat dated, but worked just fine. We will definitely be back!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
pa
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
3 Apr 2013
The view from this condo is awesome and I'm happy you and your family enjoyed it.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't have linens when you arrived and had an issue with the hot water heater. Our maintenance records indicate that a repair was made to correct the problem so I've let them know that the problem persisted so it can be checked again.

Thank you for your feedback and follow up on the maintenance issue you experienced. I hope you will revisit the Crystal Coast soon. Please call us if we can be of assistance as you plan your next trip - 1-888-832-0140.
Texas
Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
13 Dec 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed your time at Summerwinds and found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation as we'd love to again have you as our guest - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing