“Now Franco’s ”

Anna Maria's
Ranked #52 of 64 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The 119 location in Mebane has changed owners. Francisco is the owner manager and was previously running the Graham store. Name is now Franco’s.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

This was the last time I'll get Anna Maria's pizza in Hillsborough. We used to like it. Are they skimping to save money? There was so little sauce on our pizza that it was flavorless. All we tasted was crust. I don't even feel like I had pizza for dinner. And the time before, when we ordered the Greek salad, they put mozzarella on it instead of feta cheese, so we chose to skip the salad this time. We will find a new pizza place to frequent.

1  Thank terra o
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Was in town for family matters and stopped for late lunch. Waitress approached and you could sense an attitude. She never wrote down our orders and she managed to mess up our drink orders to start with. 3 out of 4 orders came wrong and she was started to argue with us. We got up at that point and left!
Would not recommend this place at all!!!

1  Thank smhdion
Reviewed 17 December 2017

The pizza was a little sweet (I think it is the sauce). Crust was pretty good just a bit thick for our taste. The service and prices were nice, Over all, it was a good lunch at a good price.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Anna Maria's seems to make up their own hours and stop taking orders whenever they wish. Called 4 times tonight starting at 9:20 pm and no answer. Posted hours show then open until 10:00 pm. This has become a regular pattern and the last time I tried ordering past 9:15 and actually got a live person they were extremely rude. I've been burned too many times, so I'm done trying to give them any business.

3  Thank banjoal