All reviewspatio roomsnice lodginglog cabin restaurantlarge lobbywould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastoutdoor fireplacenice breakfastnice balconymain streetcoffee makera great stayfirst floorclose to townget awayliving roomhardwood
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

For those who may not know, this was a Hilton property prior to being taken private. Can't remember which brand of Hilton, but rooms are standard Hilton style rooms. Fireplace room are larger and a fireplace in Highlands is recommended any time of year. At 4118 feet, summer nights can be chilly ... I have stayed here many time prior to moving to the area.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We love Highlands and have been going there for several years as often as we can. This was a very excellent inn. The staff was extremely friendly, the grounds are beautiful, very comforting to walk around.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This lodge is just a little off the beaten path. It is quiet and peaceful. The lobby is furnished with some awesome antiques but you won't find it stuffy. We found the outdoor fireplace and wanted to start a fire...the desk clerk found some old matches and said go for it. So we did and it was a delightful evening. It is a little too far to walk to the main district but we had no trouble finding street parking. We would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We were passing through Highlands and stopped for the night. Just needed a decent place to crash and shower, but was very surprised. This place is beautiful. It was clean and the staff was awesome. The front desk clerk spent time helping find fun things for my teenagers to do. She even printed directions to several places for us. The beds were so comfortable (we were very surprised) and I didn't need my personal pillow I brought from home because those were also above what you would expect in a hotel. The breakfast was typical continental style with bagels, toast, cereal, yogurt, waffle maker, grits and oatmeal. I suggested adding boiled eggs for those looking for a protein option. The grounds were immaculately kept. It was well above my expectations and much cheaper than other hotels around it by over a hundred dollars! We will DEFINITELY stay here again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Patio rooms force you to wake up with sun. But the suites have sleeper sofas so an extra child has somewhere to sleep. The tubs are huge and my two year old loved it. Breakfast has cows milk and cereal, bagels, muffins, frozen sausage sandwiches, juice, ok coffee, waffles, fruit. Fine place to stay in Highlands. Across the street from Bryson's grocery.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo