“Good food, good price, good people”

Pancho Villas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Everything I want in a Mexican restaurant good Mexican food, reasonable price and friendly people. Portions are large so you can get two for one.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We love Pancho’s. We eat here at least once a week. My absolute favorite Mexican restaurant. No place ever seems to measure up to Pancho’s. Frozen Margaritas are amazing. Eating here tonight, a Friday and it’s packed. Obviously not just my favorite.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I judge Mexican restaurants on their salsa and their margaritas. Pancho Villas did well with both! We were seated quickly and chips and salsa were brought out promptly. The menu had all of the standard favorites as well as some original options. We were all pleased with our food and the service. This is a large restaurant that stays very busy, so it does take a little while for your food to arrive and to get your bill at the end of the meal, but nothing unreasonable. We will continue to frequent our favorite Mexican restaurant in Greensboro, but this is a good option if you are in the area. I recommend arriving early if you can, like I said, it stays very busy!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Typical Mexican food. Nothing stands out as great. Service is quick, and prices are somewhat affordable. Salsa is really good, tastes fresh made.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My family went to celebrate a birthday and we had a really nice time. The mango margarita was great and affordably priced. I had ACP which was great. My wife had grilled chicken nachos which were good as well. The waitress was very nice and attentive. I am sure we will go back again.