“Service ”
Review of Biscuitville

Biscuitville
Ranked #124 of 301 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This location of recent has gone down hill

Service has gotten slower last three time I've been in this location they have been out of items I wanted

Had coupon for free sausage biscuit from a receipt Survey and was told it had expired and it had not used it at other location the next day

Have made decision not to return to this location

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I love biscuits and am a tough critic when it comes to meeting the standards of biscuit excellence. For me , biscuits must be fairly big, and cooked throughout but still light and fluffy inside. A great biscuit needs to be lightly browned on top and bottom, but not dry and hard on the exterior. This Biscuitville makes great biscuits. I especially like their Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit. On their company website, you can sign up for the Biscuit Club and get a coupon for a free birthday biscuit. Give them a try!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Our first trip to Biscuitville! Loved seeing the biscuits being made fresh. I had the pork chop biscuit with egg and a side of grits. Sooo yummy. Hubby had the spicy chicken with honey, he loved it.

Great coffee also. Wish we had these near us in Virginia.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

ANY restaurant would be better. If you want biscuits, go to KFC or McDonalds. We were very surprised that the quality of the food was so low.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

They are only open until 230pm, but I like a good biscuit for lunch. They have added fried okra and strawberry muffins. Good sweet tea, too.