“Good, inexpensive comfort sandwiches....”
Review of Kozzy's Grille

Kozzy's Grille
Ranked #123 of 301 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Subs, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, French Fries....all served quickly and with a smile.

I had a great "chili, cheese hot dog" and fries...

Reviewed 18 September 2015

This restaurant is located in College Village Shopping center and is a favorite hangout for HPU students and locals. Have tried several different sandwiches here and they have all been good, especially the burgers, grilled chicken and philly cheese steak.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

This is a cozy little restaurant nestled in a corner of a shopping center. The food there is tasty. Everything and I do mean everything is so yummy. They make everything made to order with fresh ingrediants. The food presentation is unbelievable. The food looks as good as it tastes. It is not a fast food restaurant so if you are in a rush, then I suggest calling ahead and placing your that way. Then there is a wait time. They also deliever which is just a plus in my book. Check out this place, you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

We were out and about last Saturday and needed to stop and eat somewhere that we could get in and out of quickly. We had a coupon book with a coupon for Kozzy's Grille in High Point. We knew it was near High Point University and was hoping it would be decent. I ordered a double cheeseburger plain with cheese and my wife and I split an order of fries. My wife and son had a couple different types of sub sandwiches. My burger was wonderful! The two patties were very large and was not dried out. The portion of fries was very generous and very good. They were a little larger than McDonalds type fries and had seasoning salt added. We all agreed that we will eat here again soon! Kozzy's is in the College Village Shopping Center and not in a stand alone location. There are about 12 tables and booths in the restaurant and also has a bar on the exterior window with about 8-10 bar stools so you can eat and watch people outside. There are a couple of small picnic tables outside the restaurant if you want to eat outside. It isn't a large place or fancy place but clean and the food was excellent! I would think the college kids love this place and I believe locals will also enjoy a quick meal here as well!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This small, plainly appointed sandwich shop is located in the College Village Shopping center, which is just next to HPU. The shopping center has some age on it, the parking lot is active with in and outs, and the surrounding area has a pretty busy traffic flow, so arriving and leaving can require your full attention.

The menu is composed of the usual apps, salads, subs, sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, and gyros. They also offer a Pita-Dilla, which is a quesadilla using pita rather than tortillas. There are 6 or 8 booths & tables inside, and several picnic tables outside, but much of the activity here seems to be take out. The service is friendly and efficient.

The Classic Hot Dog ($1.89) is your basic chili dog, which includes a decent wiener, but the chili is rather weak, and lightly applied. There are several other types of dogs (the New Yorker, etc), and I might try one, but I'd not re-order the classic.

The Cheeseburger ($4.04 as dressed with L, T, & Mayo) was very good, an excellent "diner style" burger. The beef patty is fairly sized & full of flavor, though the amount of cheese is really small. I'd definitely get this burger again.

The Gyro ($5.99) is solid, but rather small. The meat is thinly sliced, and a touch on the dry side, undressed - but overall this version works pretty well. While I probably wouldn't described this as a destination Gyro, I'd pick one up if in the area, saying like ordering a cheeseburger from here.