“Late Friday Lunch”

Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #153 of 301 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed 30 May 2017

parking Lot is shared and can be crowded due to nail spa and hair salon next door.
The restroom was spacious and clean with automatic faucet. A couple of large TVs and Latin music playing for your enjoyment. Seating options include booths, high top tables and regular tables along with a patio area. Ingredients were fresh but needed to be replenished, poor presentation. Glad the beef was not swimming in grease, thank you. Be careful when getting water out of the soda machine, it will splash on you and the floor. how are customers suppose to get the lemons? I'm sure most just use their hand, please get some tongs for sanitary use!!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I recently went by approx. 820 pm during the week. 90% of everything on steam table looked really bad and dried out and as I started to order my inside voice said this is not going to be good and if they are open for 40 more minutes, should the food look like this.....obviously not, so I walked out and promised never to come back. But that's just me, if you enjoy it keep going back, but watch your timing.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This place has consistently good food at a reasonable price. I like that they have a bit more variety than their competitors. What I don't like is that the staff is sometimes very rude. The last couple times I have gone, I've dealt with high schoolers who act inconvenienced by a customer merely walking in the door; and if you ask any questions the annoyance is more obvious. I visited recently and went in 45 minutes prior to closing, and felt like the staff was ready to shut down and I was a huge inconvenience for them because they actually had to stop chatting and work. When I was charged incorrectly for something, I asked about it, but ended up walking away without a resolution because of the reaction I received. The employees need a course in customer service.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

This salsaritas is pretty good for its area and competition around it. It isn't my first choice but it's still enjoyable and nice to go to when the lines are too long in Chipotle. There isn't really anything special about this place that stands out to me but the staff is super friendly and really give you a good amount of food for what you pay!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Visited with family, good variety of selections, everything was fresh & well prepared; portions were ample & food was enjoyed by all! Worth a visit!