USD 163
USD 135
USD 125
HIExpress.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanbiscuitssausage pattiestwo double bedswould stay here againstaff was friendlythree nightsabove averagecoffee makerconvention centerfree breakfastcouchlauramicrowavedeskrobin
Reviewed 2 April 2018

BIG ROOMS! Excellent Breakfast! Friendly staff, and great rates. Stay here. I travel for business and I I love this hotel. Excellent WiFi. Parking can be problematic if you check in late. Coffee 24/7!

Room Tip: be sure to request first floor in your reservation
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018

And next door to a Cracker Barrel!

Pretty standard roadside hotel. Feels safe, staff were welcoming and efficient.

Plenty of room; my room had two double beds plus a sofa desk and table in a little seating area.

Room Tip: Some rooms face inwards, and they are quiet and more private.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kjcolvard
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Our room was clean and the king sized bed was comfy. The staff was friendly and helpful. A nice surprise was the patio outside the breakfast room. Too cold during our January visit but certainly where I would be later in the year! Breakfast was the usual, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy. We had a suite and the TV was nice sized and could swivel so it could be watched either sitting on the couch or bed. Room was toasty on a sub-zero night, without the heater keeping us awake due to noise. Most importantly, we would definitely stay here again when we are on the road again .....

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosejuliet
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The motel has no elevator, so be prepared to walk up to the 2nd floor. My wife almost tripped coming down onto the bottom step. If you want to go to breakfast, make sure you have your winter coat on in the fall and winter, as it's a long walk down the stairs to the Lobby. If you have trouble loading and unloading your car at home, wait until you load and unload with no help from a cart in the lobby. You walk up the stairs with what you can carry.
The tub is huge and hard to get in/out with no handles inside the shower/tub. The bed is comfortable and the pillows are nice too. But those stairs are the pits. One good thing is Billy in the breakfast area. He is keeping it stocked and clean for you and the next guest.
Back to the stairs, it is a haven for smokers in bad weather. Makes the stairwell and hallways stink.

Room Tip: First floor or none at all.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank GEORGE P
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I read all the reviews before I booked a room I was happy to find a budget hotel with such good reviews. Unfortunately I after my 2 day stay I was disappointed. Upon arriving the front dest attendant was quite gruff with the guests before me as well as with me. I was "upgraded" to a room with a jacuzzi tub. The lobby REAKED of bleach.
The upstairs interior that I had requested has no safety locks on the outside doors so anyone could come in. That's why I asked for an inside room....SAFTEY! As I entered the room I was glad it was "clean" until I went to shower. The floor was not clean you could see residue on the floor which came up when I went over it. There was shampoo running down the wall of the shower and sticky black stuff on the light switch. The bath towels had hair stuck to in between the weave. It was gross! The bed looked clean enough until the next day the way the covers were positioned I noticed dried blood on the edge that was by my face. I asked the front desk lady to have them changed for me. She acted unenthused nor concerned about my find. The ice maker and vending area are a joke. The TV remote barely worked no guide on the TV either. The bath soap was drying and made me itch terribly! Upon return to the hotel I wanted to rest and was not feeling well. The bed had been stripped and not remade. When I called the desk she told me to "pop my head out there and get the staff to come make the bed." Then she said she had them in the phone and would have someone come do it for me right away 3 and a half hours later they came to make the bed. Really? The breakfast area was very small and cramped. It was hard to get to what you wanted or see what they did or did not have. I will say for a free breakfast tho it was hot and there was a good selection. Day 2 I left and ate elsewhere due to lack of seating and no good fruit in the bowl. At the end of it all I guess you get what you pay for. If you are traveling with children or a group the rooms were big enough so that works if you need space. There is a plus! I'm not usually one to write a bad review but I was glad to be leaving and I won't return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo