“Solid for a chain”

Ranked #15 of 286 Restaurants in Hickory
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Carrabba's is one of the few chain restaurants that I will go to willingly. Usually I avoid chains like the plague.

They have solid Italian fare and it is normally delicious and consistent.

The pizza was basic but good, and my chicken dish was very delicious, grilled in the wood fire made all of the difference.

The salads are crisp and fresh and not over dressed.

Service has always been great here.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here as it was close to our hotel. Short wait time and food was good. The service here was great as well. Would recommend eating here.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Had been to this same Carrabas before and it was good but this time it was a huge disappointment. We have to drive an hour to get there so I doubt we’ll do that again. Service was so slow. We waited 20 minutes just for our salads and before we got them, they came with our food. When we said that we hadn’t received our salads so they took our food back. Then we waited a while longer to finally get our salads. My husband ordered the ribeye and it was definitely not a ribeye and full of gristle. Worst steak ever and I paid $28 for it. Would have mentioned it to a manager but didn’t see one the whole time we were there. The guy behind us was also complaining about his meal. This was just not what we expect from a Carrabas.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I love this place. I love the atmosphere, professionalism, cleanliness, and especially the food. My husband took me there on Valentines Day and could not have been more impressed. Every nice restaurant around had about 2 1/2 hour wait, but these guys was less than 30 minutes. They had great turn around time and fantastic service even though they were so busy. Love this place.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I had dinner here as it was in walking distance from the hotel. I love Carrabba's. I normally order the Polo Rosa Maria, but I decided to try the scallop and shimp in vodka sauce. It was good, but the Polo Rosa Maria is still my favorite. The chicken soup was amazing!! Good on a cold night. I ordered the mini cannolis. They were good, but they weren't kidding about mini.