“Go to drive thru”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #23 of 286 Restaurants in Hickory
Reviewed 22 May 2018

My family and I stop here often during our travels down I-40. Staff is always friendly and the food is always hot, fresh and tasty!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by this location as we were coming back through Hickory late one night. They weren't very busy. Everyone we had any interaction with was very friendly. The service was very fast. The food was hot. A lady that was keeping the tables clean even offered to get us any refills on our drinks. Overall, we had a good experience.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The service here is really good. They have better tasting food here than the other Chick Fil A at the mall nearby. They also have some breakfast promotions that are really good.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This chick fil a is always fast and courteous. I recommend if you are in a hurry. Nice employees at this location.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Love the spicy chicken sandwich. Packs more heat than any other but its not too hot. Nice large piece of breast. Huge piece o lettuce that I had to fold in half and re-insert it. Daughter had the grilled which she also loves. There is a reason Chick is #1 in sales in the US despite having half the only half of the locations of its biggest competitor (And they close on Sundays!)

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!