“Great Lunch!”

O'Charley's
Ranked #42 of 292 Restaurants in Hickory
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The food was wonderful! I had a chopped steak with onion tangles and a wedge salad. The salad was actually a wedge too, unlike Longhorn's. My husband had the bottomless soup, salad, and rolls, which was wonderful too.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped on a road trip. They were having a Veterans Day free meal. They were very kind and even shook my hubbies hand. He didn't choose something on the "free" menu but the gesture was nice. It was busy but still felt calm. Enjoyed our meals. Pepsi products.....

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Ate here while on a furniture shopping trip. You can always count on the great selection and excellent quality of food at all O'Charley's restaurants. The service was excellent and they had a very high rating. While we were eating they were pulling out the benches to clean thoroughly, very impressive.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Earlier this year, O'Charleys took off my husbands favorite dish, now they took off mine which was the prime rib pasta. My husband ordered a pot pie, after about 15 min we were told they're out. Been here now 20-25 min, haven't got my salad yet. Guess I'll tell my family no more gift cards to here, not my favorite place anymore!

1  Thank Becky H
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We have a group of friends that go out usually on Monday evenings ... but sometimes we switch to Wednesday so we can go to O'Charleys for Free Pie Wednesday. We have been about 3 times in the last several months and have been very happy with our visits. I always have the Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad. Love it. My husband had the Chicken Pot Pie ... said it was average. A couple people had the Salmon ... said it was great. We all got our pie to go and we all loved our choices. We had a great waitress and our service was excellent!