“Best chocolate confections in the Hendersonville/Asheville area”
Review of Vans Chocolates

Vans Chocolates
Ranked #8 of 27 Shopping in Hendersonville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Van's Chocolates really are the best in the Hendersonville/Asheville area. I ordered a small box of assorted truffles for a gift and the recipient (a chocolate lover) raved about the truffles. I've sampled both the truffles as well as several of their creams and they are quite good. The store is lovely with the candies and other products well presented. Staff are great ambassadors for the sweet treats. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Homemade candies and a large selection new types old types you will definitely find something you want

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Always great chocolates and friendly service. The best chocolate in western North Carolina. Why travel to Asheville for chocolates when you can get Van's chocolate. Excellent taste and varieties.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My wife really enjoys chocolate. She likes the dark but they have milk chocolate also. They have every price range. I'm not a candy fan but when I tried this chocolate troufel, my mind sorta changed. Awesome.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I'm not sure we ever would have known about this wonderful shop if it hadn't been listed on tripadvisor.com. It is a couple of blocks off the main drag...turn right just past the new Planet Fitness...(the old Harris Teeter) and go a short distance and turn right on Chadwick Ave. We opened the door to their place and the chocolate smells just wafted to us. We knew we were at the right place!!!

We went home with several different flavors of truffles, and know we will be back soon. Some of their flavors are...Tiramisu, Amaretto, Kahlua, Hazelnut, Grand Marnier and many more...about 30 flavors in all. They also have Gourmet Caramel Corn and a few flavors of Brittle.

Talk about a great hostess gift!

1  Thank Anne M